Turn over the complexity of IT management to an experienced, highly skilled team focused on keeping your system operating at the optimal level - in support of your business objectives.
Our team can monitor and maintain your system's performance and reliability with a full suite of Managed IT Services. From business continuity planning to wireless networking to IT staff augmentation, our solutions enable and enhance your technology investments. In addition, we offer our Comprehensive Technology Support Program which will allow you to receive a host of services through a monthly structured fee. We also offer Office 365 and Azure premier support options and SharePoint Lifeline.
Comprehensive Technology Support Program
With the Comprehensive Technology Support Program you will have peace of mind knowing we are always ready and available to service your IT needs while providing exceptional service in the following areas:
- Alignment of IT systems with business requirements
- Monitoring of all network devices
- Management of your external vendors
- Mitigation of risk due to viruses, spyware, and data loss
- Response to issues in a timely and efficient manner
- Reduction of operating cost through standardization of hardware, systems, and processes
- Design and deployment of new technologies due to changing business requirements
Managed Services Can Include
|Security Services||Data Services||Email Services|
|Firewalls||On/Offsite Backups||Onsite or hosted exchange and other email services|
|Intrusion detection/prevention systems||Data/ transport encryption||Email security -Spam/AV/Phishing|
|Antivirus/endpoint protection||Redundant data storage locations||Email Encryption /DLP services|
|Content filtering/data leak prevention||Immediate access to data|
|Vulnerability assessment||Full and partial data recovery|
|Web security Protection/ Filtering||Data restoration services|
Our Solutions also Include
|Business continuity planning||Unified communications||24 X 7 network infrastructure support|
|On and offsite backup storage||Onsite implementation and support||Vendor contract consulting and management|
|Disaster preparedness||Email communication||24 X 7 remote Infrastructure monitoring|
|Proactive network infrastructure maintenance and upgrades||Secure Network infrastructure design and deployment||Project management|
|Staff augmentation||Secure wireless infrastructure design and deployment||Mobile device support (Blackberry, IOS, Android, Windows, etc.)|
|Software distribution and licensing renewals||Secure Cloud computing infrastructure design and deployment||Website/application hosting|
|Virtualized infrastructure design and deployment||Virtualization|
Our Premier Support Services provide piece of mind that your users receive the support they need 24x7x365. We can serve as your first line of defense, augmenting your existing service desk, for common and advanced issues that users face when using new cloud and collaboration services.
Onboarding and Migration Services
Our Microsoft Office 365 Onboarding and Migration Services includes onboarding and full mailbox migration services to help you achieve your business goals without incurring the costly overhead resulting from hiring and training resources. Our flexible service model allows you to scale our services to suit your needs.
- Onboard your users and migrate their email into Office 365 without the costly investment in overhead associated with building your own migration team.
- Scale your O365 environment with resources that adapt and evolve with your needs.
- Trust our US-based experts to provide the most qualified, proven migration and onboarding services.
Migration Services Available
- Mailbox Migration (Mail, Calendar, and Contacts)
- Outlook Profile Configuration (signatures, autocompletes, profile PSTs)
- Document Migration (OneDrive, SharePoint, Google Drive/Docs, Box, Dropbox)
- Personal Archive/PST Migration (Personal Archives, PST files, Google Vault)
Whether just starting your cloud journey or deploying business critical, strategic applications, we can provide support for your Azure environment.
- 24x7 access to customer service, documentation, white papers and support forums
- Access to personalized Service Health Dashboard & Health API
- 24x7 access to Support Engineers via email and phone
- Response Times:
- Minimal Business Impact <4 hours
- Moderate Business Impact <2 hours
- Critical Business Impact <1 hour
- Architectural guidance based on best practice
- Onboarding services
- Web seminars
- Proactive guidance
THInc.IT also offers a service called SharePoint Lifeline where you can select a bucket of prepaid hours at a reduced price that can be used for support for one year. You will have access to an exclusive customer support portal, to provide a ticketing system for issues and support, also available from mobile devices. Notification alerts have already been implemented that will provide for timely response to ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met. Your staff can submit tickets for general help, resolving errors/bugs, patching, site provisioning, and user access management. Once on the member site, the staff can track issue status, provide additional comments, and more.
Current Users - Please sign in here.