Collaboration and Productivity for the Way Your Teams Work
Ready to empower employees, connect your organization and enable secure innovation across location and workstyle boundaries? Research shows that the impact of a modern workplace drives results with increased worker productivity, employee engagement and revenue growth. We know that every team has its own needs. We enjoy working with organizations to help teams work together efficiently in their own unique way to achieve more.
Office 365 is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together enterprise apps to help you work together in one integrated solution with team chat, online meetings, co-authoring and sharing files securely, group email and a social network. The solution has you covered with security and compliance, intelligence and analytics, and mobility. THInc.IT is a Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) and can help you achieve digital transformation with Office 365 from purchasing to maintenance, to adoption and customizations, and managed services.
THInc.IT has been working with SharePoint since its introduction in 2001. It is an enterprise workspace to share and manage knowledge and applications to empower teamwork, quickly find information, and seamlessly collaborate across the organization. THInc.IT can provide:
- SharePoint Upgrades and Migrations
- Migration Readiness Assessments
- Systems Integration
- Best Practices and Optimization
- Information Architecture
- SharePoint Lifeline
- Workflows and more
Intelligent Process Automation
Manual processes slow down your company, reduce efficiency, and threaten the bottom line. Plus, they’re tedious for everyone involved. THInc.IT can help you automate your business processes with SharePoint, Nintex and other tools enabling you to save time, cut costs, ensure compliance, increase accuracy and boost morale.
Nintex is a no-code workflow and content automation platform that turns time consuming tasks into a few simple clicks. Nintex is a top Enterprise level solution for workflow, forms, mobile, analytics, document generation and connectors. Thinc.IT is a Certified Nintex Partner with a Nintex vTE, virtural technical evangelist, on staff. THInc.IT can provide:
- Training and Mentoring - On-site or virtual assistance and support collaboratively creating workflows and forms, Q&A, or group learning session
- Workshops - From start to finish, we will walk you through automating a process. We will begin by creating a responsive form and pushing it to a mobile device and then build a workflow integrating with other systems
- Architecture Design Session (ADS) - planning session to prepare and design a Nintex solution and provide an ADS Summary Document
- Proof of Concept (POC) - See a workflow or form in action with quick POC
- Custom Project - We can work with you to design a solution for your specific needs to automate a business process saving you time and increasing efficiency
- Support - We can provide support as you work with your current solutions, make changes and updates, or in creating a new solution
- Business Process Automation (BPA) Assessment - We will work with you to analyze your manual processes and pain points and provide a report of findings and recommendations for BPA solutions tailored for your specific needs.
Below are some solutions we have completed for clients. The possibilities are endless!
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- Performance Review
- Capital Expenditure
- Identity and Access
- Time Off Calendar
- Project Management Center
THInc.IT has strong expertise in creating these workspaces including intranets, extranets, websites and custom applications. We design these with the user experience in mind to drive adoption and value. We have experienced designers to create eye-catching user interfaces for your environment. Our consultants listen to your needs and provide guidance and resolutions for your business solutions. We use best practices and optimization to review environments against best industry practices and provide recommended actions and resolutions. Our consultants have a diverse background ranging from corporate environments to healthcare, government and more. We understand your terminology and day-to-day processes